Events with Nutrition Energy Dietitians
presented by Bochner Chiropractic and the Sports Dietitians of Nutrition Energy
2:30 pm to 4 pm Saturday’s March 26th, April 2nd, 9th, 16
at Velocity Fitness, 133 E. 58th St.
3/17/16: 7-8pm at Asphalt Green, Nutrition for Long Course Triathlete for Asphalt Green Tri Club, presented by Lauren Antonucci.
3/17/16: 12:30pm, Federal Occupational Health Nutrition Workshop, 290 Broadway, Room 215
3/8/16: 6:30pm, TNT Master Kick Off which is geared towards anyone 50 years and up will be held at the LLS Office (61 Broadway, Suite 400, between Rector Street & Exchange Place).
10/30/15: 9:00am, Hydration and Nutrition Tips for Marathoners, presented by Lauren Antonucci, MS, RDN, CSSD, CDE, CDN. (TCS New York City Marathon Event)
10/29/15: 9:00am, Balanced Fueling for the Active Lifestyle, presented by Lauren Antonucci, MS, RDN, CSSD, CDE, CDN. (TCS New York City Marathon Event)
10/28/15: 2:00pm, Race Ready Nutrition Panel, presented by Lauren Antonucci, MS, RDN, CSSD, CDE, CDN, Lauren Thomas, MS, RDN, CSSD, CDN, and Christopher Solga, MS, RDN. (TCS New York City Marathon Event)
10/27/15: 9:00am, Hydration and Nutrition Tips for Marathoners, presented by Lauren Thomas, MS, RDN, CSSD, CDN (TCS New York City Marathon Event)
10/26/15: 3:00pm, Balanced Fueling for the Active Lifestyle, presented by Vanessa Costa, MS, RDN, CDN (TCS New York City Marathon Event)
10/21/15: 6:30pm, Marathon Basics Clinic at Tai Chiropractic, presented by Sports RD, Lauren Thomas.
10/13/15: 8-9pm, Marathon Nutrition Clinic, hosted by Empire Triathlon Club at New York Running Company, Columbus Circle. All are welcome to join for a free group run from 7-8pm followed by refreshment and marathon nutrition talk by Sports RD, Lauren Antonucci.
10/7/15: 6:30-7:30pm, Lauren Antonucci will present nutrition and hydration strategies for marathoners at Jackrabbit Sports UES.
9/29/15: 6-8pm, Lauren Antonucci is leading a Nutrition and Fitness event for moms's at Athleta UES: Mommy Nutrition, where moms can learn tricks of the trade for feeding both themselves and their families healthfully, establish health food habits with their kids and decrease "fighting over food", learn how to fuel their bodies before, during, and after their training/exercise sessions, and more!
9/10/15: One of Nutrition Energy's Sports Dietitians, Lauren Thomas MS, RDN, CSSD hosted a nutrition clinic for Empire Tri Club: Triathlon Nutrition 101, aimed at sprint through half IM triathletes, where athletes learned the basics about everyday fueling, race day nutrition and hydration planning, weight loss while tri training and optimal recvovery.
Nutrition Presentations Available by Nutrition Energy Dietitians
We are honored to speak at a variety of different events. In addition to the topics below, custom presentations are also available to meet your corporate, team, club or university needs.
Please contact us so that we may begin planning an event for your group!
- Weight Loss Mysteries Unravelled: From Resolutions to Results - Top 10 secrets to long term weight loss & control
- Sports Nutrition: Nutrition and Hydration for Sport (available for most sports; swimming, running, cycling, triathlon, tennis, golf, team sports)
- Diabetes and Nutrition: What you really need to know about food & blood sugar control, plus exercise guideliness, heart health and weight control
- Pre and Post Natal Nutrition: Everything a mom-to-be needs to know about healthy eating, food cravings and weight gain during pregnancy, plus post baby nutrition needs and weight loss the healthy way
- Adolescent and Teen Nutrition: Creating and fostering healthy eating habits for life; family dynamics, meals away from home & healthy snacking addressed