Fuel for the Marathon of Life
Whether your goals include weight management, wellness and disease prevention or optimal sports performance, Nutrition Energy will work with you to create an individualized meal plan that fits your lifestyle and helps you reach your nutrition and health goals.
Each of us owes it to ourselves to make proper nutrition and exercise a priority in our busy lives. The Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN's) at Nutrition Energy will help you integrate healthy eating habits and lifestyle choices for an improved you now and in the future.
We specialize in many areas of nutrition including:
- Weight management
- Eating disorders
- Diabetes and gestational diabetes
- Medical nutrition therapy for heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure
- Gastrointestinal disorders (IBS, Celiac disease, Crohns) and food allergies
- Sports Performance
- All people working at Nutrition Energy in any capacity have been fully vaccinated
- We will be conducting temp checks at the door and require all clients to complete and submit the CDC COVID screening form prior to coming in for their appointments.
- We have purchased and installed HEPA filters in the waiting rooms and all client session rooms and have hand sanitizer and masks available for anyone who needs them when they arrive. We will be both checking vaccination status prior to entry for all appointments and requiring clients to be fully vaccinated and show proof of full vaccination status prior to entering our office.
- Due to the Delta variant, all persons entering our Nutrition Energy office will be required to wear a mask upon entry and for the full duration of their time in our office regardless of vaccination status.
- We are sorry you may not be feeling well, and are happy to be able to continue to offer you a virtual appointment safely from the comfort of your home.